GWc7bB1KZPlX8_i2Z_MgeGMwtr4
Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Your Smile Makes Me Smile


Vince @ 4 years


My Little Boy

No amount of gold could ever compare, to the gift of love that my son shares.
I've been blind and I couldn't see that all the love I've wanted is right here in front of me.
He gives reason to get through another day.
Maybe it's how he loves me in his special little way.
And when it gets hard for me to sleep at night....
He wraps his little arms around me and says God will make things right!
From sweet gentle touches to his bear hugs and a kiss...
He makes this hell on earth seem more like a peaceful bliss.
That great big kool-aid smile and the twinkle in his eyes....
Every time I look at him it makes me want to cry.
But they're not tears of sorrow; they're tears of pride and joy....
To know that all the love in heaven is wrapped around my little boy
-Sabrina A. Hernandez-






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

8 comments:

fbalgos said...

Aww! proud Mama..
I'm not yet a parent, but I guess a mothers love is universal as such that everyone can understand and fathom it

Chubskulit Rose said...

When he smiles, he reminds me of my cousin. Beautiful poem to go with the photos.

Unknown said...

Mommy, I can feel your heart and soul in your poem which is full of love for your son.

Shela said...

One thing i would never trade in this world are my kids! They are the sun shines when mommies skies are grey hehehe!

Jerla Oh lalala said...

Our kids are the products of LOVE that we have for our husband. They are precious and priceless :)

Jheylo http://www.tipsandexperience.com/2013/06/at-the-jollibee.html

moonstar said...

smile as sweet as this can relieve a hard days work.

Unknown said...

He is very charming kid, perfect smile.

Peachy said...

awwwww..he is an adorable kid...

Post a Comment