GWc7bB1KZPlX8_i2Z_MgeGMwtr4
Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Kid's Smile



shannine , my son vince, ate niña


When you smile my day becomes anew, 

When you smile I forget I was ever feeling blue, 

When you smile my spirits are lifted, 

When you smile it’s like you’re gifted, 

When you smile we become as one, 

One big smile bigger than the biggest sun

More radiant than those powerful rays, 

When you smile you light up my darkest of days, 

When you smile everything else becomes insignificant, 

When you smile you look so magnificent, 

When you smile you’re like a wheel in motion, 

The cogs of your brain turning with devotion, 

Around and around this feeling sends me in a spin, 

A complete feeling of happiness deep within, 

When you smile.

-ben burgess-



smile with us on Monday
Sunday Snapshot

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Kim Nieves said...

It is such a relief to see a kid's smile whenever one is feeling sad

Post a Comment